11/28/2012

Cyril St John



I know I've been posting (between both blogs) a ton of The Kids In The Hall sketches and maybe a little bit too many but this is the last one I promise. I'd like to say a few words though. I've been listening to music less. New music anyways. But not really. More so that I've been obsessing with new music less. But the void remains filled. The Kids In The Hall troupe have meant so much to me these past couple of weeks. They have become my new favorite band so to speak. It opens up a lot of hope for me as I will move to LA this January (possibly for good) to pursue a career in this crazy TV industry.  These guys are remarkable. This sketch almost made me cry (just read my comment on youtube page). Something about it really struck a chord with me. Like when you hear your new favorite song for the first time.

Ty

No comments:

Post a Comment