3/24/2012

DIY stuff- Meme Movement


DIY is what it's all about, right? A friend of ours here in Binghamton, Christine, who makes some pretty beautiful music as Woody Note is a part of a sweet blog called Dingus that posted about a bunch of our music (thanks!) and Dingus got us in contact with Meme Movement.

Meme Movement, as far as I understand, is a DIY event organizer in NYC that's hosted a bunch of big Brooklyn shows. They stand for a lot of the same ideas as we do and support like-minded organizations that promote free and accessible music. I really think this interview does the organization's philosophies better justice than I can.

Anyway, these guys are trying to do similar things as us on a larger scale and stuff like this reminds me that music will never die. I approve and hope that we could someday get some of our artists at a MemeMovement event. Live on DIY/friendship/fun/life! Stay young!

-greg

No comments:

Post a Comment