3/19/2012

Bad Cello

Zeno is a friend of ours from Binghamton. He is a fucking genius. He is in the band Tofu Delux whose album "Fancy Nap" you should download for free.

But for a masterpiece, YES a masterpiece please listen to "Naked on the Ground" by Bad Cello (his solo project).



I rarely care if anyone reads this blog, but right now I do. I really wish everyone would hear this album and its genuineness, feel it as I do. If you're a friend of mine and reading this please read this as a personal favor that I'm asking: Please download Naked on the Ground and give it a try. If you enjoy honesty and beauty you'll like this. I am too emotional and sleep deprived to be writing a prr blog entry, I am taking this too seriously. Please listen to it. Plus this guy Zeno is one of the coolest, nicest dudes I know.

-greg

No comments:

Post a Comment